Subject: ws-securitypolicy clarification

Can someone with more practical experience with ws-securitypolicy please help clarify something for me? If I want to include a token assertion inside of a SupportingTokens assertion and attach that to a message in WSDL (not the endpoint), how should the IncludeToken attribute be used? Do I just eliminate all recipient -> initiator options so the resulting values that only make sense are now Never, Once, and AlwaysToRecipient? The default value listed in the spec is Always which includes recipient -> initiator which I guess in this case would really act the same as AlwaysToRecipient. And, I would also assume that initiator and recipient are relative to that message only, so the initiator and recipient roles would be reversed when attaching policies to the output message.

Thanks,
Tony