Subject: ACTION ALL WSSX TC MEMBERS: Roster

Today I have scrubbed the WS-SX TC roster given that I have become aware that we have had several people in the wrong voting status. This was highlighted by the recent ballot where it appears we had people listed as voting members that should not have been anymore.

Today I have:

Upgraded to voting member people who met the criteria on the call today
Downgraded to member people who missed two calls in a row by missing the call today
Downgraded to member people who are listed as Voting Member incorrectly (ie should have been downgraded before now)

If any of you feel I have made an error with your individual voting status please contact me as soon as possible.

Cheers
Kelvin
WS-SX co-Chair