Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Issue 33: Identity security header components that are encrypted when using (A)Symmetric binding

Prateek,

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond to this.

I've reviewed the thread and I am now in the process of collating all
the information regarding signed and/or encrypted elements appearing in
the security header. Realistically, I am unlikely to have a
comprehensive proposal until the end of next week.

Regards

Gudge