Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Issue 55: Clarification on RequireDerivedKeys andX509Token under AsymmetricBinding

Hi Martin.

As per below mentioned description it would mean to ignore
RequireDerivedKeys element incase of signatures. But as per section
5.2.1[1] it is a
MUST to use derived keys if the RequireDerivedKey element is present

+++++Quoting from the 5.2.1 [1]++++++
This boolean property specifies whether derived keys should be used as
defined in WS797
SecureConversation. If the value is 'true', derived keys MUST be used.
If the value is 'false',
798 derived keys MUST NOT be used. The value of this property applies to
a specific token. The
799 value of this property is populated by assertions specific to the
token. The default value for
800 this property is 'false'.

++++++++

Regards