Subject: RE: [ws-sx] Proposed additional text: i070 - Clarify relationship between extensibility model and policy

Prateek,

I'm not sure I quite grasp the main point of your text below.

Perhaps adding a specific example would be helpful. How about;

"As noted in Section 3.1.3, an assertion with empty nested policy does
not intersect with the same assertion without nested policy. For
example,

<sp:UsernameToken />

does not intersect with

<sp:UsernameToken>
 <wsp:Policy/>
</sp:UsernameToken> "

I think this is all the text in Clause 7 of section 3.1.3 is getting at.

Or did you actually want to point out that;

<sp:UsernameToken>
 <wsp:Policy/>
</sp:UsernameToken>

does not intersect with;