Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Issue 76: How to reference a specific SC when initiatinga session?

[MG]

>Prateek,
>
>Isn't this scenario addressed by lines 272-288 of
>WS-SecureConversation[1]?
>
>Gudge

[MG]

Martin,

Yes, I agree that 272-288 provides a mechanism for a party to indicate
to a recipient that they wish to initiate a session with them. I can
also see
that the context attribute could be profiled to indicate the specific
processing model desired.

I am also trying to understand the role of Section 8 in relation to this
text. In other words, do we need the approach of Section 8 in
combination with 272-288 or
is 272-288 adequate. One of the unfortunate aspects of Section 8 is that
requires STRs to be embedded within application messages.

- prateek