Subject: Interop private DL

All,

It has been discussed before that someone needs to coordinate virtual interop participants off list and keep track of status etc. I have “volunteered” to do this. This is so that we can openly discuss endpoint locations, success/fail, etc. without everyone being forced to expose such information on the public list.

If you want to be included in the off list interop discussions please let me know by responding to this message and I will add you to that list.

Regards,

Marc Goodner

(425) 703-1903