Subject: SecurityPolicy updated for pending issues

All of the pending issues have been applied in today’s update of SP, ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-ed-01-r11.

Doc format, no change bars.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/21186/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-ed-01-r11.doc

PDF format with change bars.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-sx/download.php/21185/ws-securitypolicy-1.2-spec-ed-01-r11-diff.pdf

For issue 115, in the reasons Gudge cited for encrypting UsernameToken in section 5.3.1 I added an addition one of “in the absence of transport security”. That makes it fit more neatly with the text in Appendix D.

For issue 116 the proposal said to add timestamp to the list of encrypted tokens based on section 6.2. What 6.2 actually says about timestamp is that it should be “integrity protected” not protected. Since the justification for adding it in the proposal didn’t seem to be supported I erred on the side of caution and did not add it.