Subject: Re: [ws-sx] Groups - WS-SecurityPolicy Examples Working Draft 10 (ws-sp-usecases-examples-draft-10-09.doc) uploaded

Hi Paul,

Thanks for catching that - I forgot to update the Revision History in App C.
However, I did include the info in the doc details:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=22787&wg_abbrev=ws-sx

Hopefully, this will provide enough background to begin evaluating
the changes, which, because of the large amount of message text
that has been added, are quite substantial in volume.

    Thanks,
    Rich