Subject: Examples document feedback

[April 4, Minutes]
> Rich Levinson requested that the chairs put a discussion and possible CD vote on the agenda for 5the next meeting.
>
> Tony Nadalin noted that IBM had attempted to implement the document and the first nine examples fail. IBM will continue to test the updated version and file issues against examples that fail in the latest version.

[\April 4, Minutes]

We would like to see this information conveyed to the TC in a reasonable
time-frame. It has been two weeks since this statement was made and the
TC has received no feedback at all.

The examples document has been structured carefully with independent
sections; therefore, it should be possible to provide feedback on a
section-by-section basis.