Subject: Minutes from August 22nd call?? and reminder we have a call this week

I don't recall who took the minutes for our last call (August 22nd).  I just looked in the archive and I don't see them there.

We have a WSSX call this week. Could whoever took those minutes please post them?

Many thanks in advance

I'll post the agenda and dial in for this weeks call soon.

Cheers
Kelvin