Subject: (Off topic): Promoting WS-SX on Duane's World TV

Title: (Off topic):  Promoting WS-SX on Duane's World TV
Warning in advance – off topic for WS-SX technical conversations.

All:

Adobe has been kind enough to provide me with a forum to be myself and promote technologies.  This is via a television show called “Duane’s World” (sort of like Wayne’s World but with me instead).  The theme of the show is “how humanity meets technology in a tangible manner” featuring music from indy artists and code samples.