ws-tx-comment message

Subject: Re: [ws-tx-comment] WS-BusinessActivity Specification

Hello Ian,
first of all thanks for your fast response i really appreciate it. So I am a little bit confused right now. If I understood you right then the parent and the child activity do not necessarily need to be in a coordinator-participant relationship though as an example the parent activity could be the participant of a coordinator, having several child activitys in the form of fulfilling some sequential work on other WS or other entites? in this case one of the childs could be another coordinator with a mixedOutcome having some participants, though the whole outcome would rely on the final command the parent activity would get from its own coordinator, right?

well as I said I am a little bit confused right now, I hope I didn't mess up to much. Thanks

Dominik

-------- Original-Nachricht --------