ws-tx-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-tx-implement] JBoss interop

Kevin Conner wrote:
> I have just had a clean run driving the Microsoft endpoint.  I will
> double check the results later to make sure that the validation has been
> successful.

The run was valid and all tests passed.  Our current position is that we
pass fully with ourselves and IBM, and can correctly drive the Microsoft
endpoint.

I have updated the status page to reflect the tests in which we were the
initiator.

The JBoss endpoint is currently temporary, hosted on my laptop at home.
  The IP address is dynamic but it shouldn't change provided my modem
stays up.  The address is on the status page.

The URL for the client web app is http://82.39.189.208:8080/interop/

I can be contacted me via email or MSN should there be any problems.

	Kev