ws-tx-implement message

Subject: WS-AT tests - all complete

I've just fixed and tested the tests that hadn't worked so far for
Choreology/erebor : Jboss - it was a race condition that hadn't been
exercised by the others for some reason.

We have now all scenarios working both ways between all four
implementations.

BTW, as I've now left erebor, I'm using the address peter@furniss.co.uk
for OASIS stuff, at least for the time being. The erebor address no
longer works. (peter.furniss@irisfinancialsolutions.com works too)

Peter