ws-tx-implement message

Subject: Re: [ws-tx-implement] Interop scenario 1.12

I can't speak for the others, but at this stage Redhat won't be testing the MixedOutcome scenario. As I've made clear in the past, I think it's important the specification has sufficient testing of all optional and mandatory elements, so if it looks like that isn't going to be the case for 1.12 we can always reconsider. But at the moment it is not a priority for us.

Mark.