Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Request to input authors

Alastair,

The tables appear to be diagrams and not tables ... one simple way to do the edit would be to cut & paste the existing table into Powerpoint and ungroup. Redit the diagram ---- unless one of the other authors has the original input or can suggest a different way to do it.

Regards,
Tom
Inactive hide details for Alastair Green <alastair.green@choreology.com>Alastair Green <alastair.green@choreology.com>

          Alastair Green <alastair.green@choreology.com>

          11/17/2005 07:00 PM

ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[ws-tx] Request to input authors

I have the action item to produce WS-BA state table changes required to implement Choreology proposal to allow P to generate Fault message when in "Closing" state.

In order to do this, I need to edit the existing tables. Unfortunately, in the supplied Word docs, they are pictures, and not tables.

Can any of the authors make available the original Word tables to the TC, to permit ease of editing. I don't want to retype them, as that is error-prone.

Thanks,

Alastair

GIF image