Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Spec templates

I recommend the editors use at least the front page from the OASIS template
I distributed. It is an up-to-date OASIS format whereas the CAF one is not.
Metadata, such as doc identifier, will be required on the title page.

Regards,
Ian Robinson
STSM, WebSphere Messaging and Transactions Architect
IBM Hursley Lab, UK
ian_robinson@uk.ibm.com

             Mark Little
             <mark.little@arju
             na.com>                                                    To
                                       Ian Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB
             22/11/2005 15:06                                           cc
                                       Thomas_Freund/Austin/IBM
                                       <CN=Thomas_Freund/OU=Austin/O=IBM@u
                                       s.ibm.com>, mfeingol@microsoft.com,
                                       ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [ws-tx] Spec templates

Given my AI from the meeting, I sent a boilerplate template to Tom (and
hopefully Max) earlier today. It should be based on the same template
and is the one we've been using in WS-CAF.

Mark.