Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Working Drafts folder

Just a suggestion: can we set up a separate editor mailing list? I've
seen this used successfully in several TCs - it allows the normal
day-to-day editorial messages (such as these) to be seen directly only
by those affected and doesn't prevent other members of the TC viewing
them either by looking in the archives, or by subscribing directly.

Mark.