I'd like to suggest that we set up a separate mailing list for the
editors, rather than polluting the general mailing list. I'm not
suggesting that this be private to the editors: obviously anyone who
wants to join it can, under OASIS rules, and likewise it'll have a mail
archive that can be viewed. All it would be used for are purely
editorial discussions, e.g., "did you do this or that", "who's got the
editor token" etc. We did this successfully in WS-CAF and I think if
you've got multiple editors on a given document it helps a lot.

Mark.