Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Issue 007 - WS-C: Make Register/RegisterResponse retriable

OK, now I understand ;-)

But we're going to have to persist something however we do it if we're
to tolerate crash failures. If we went with the re-registration
(replaceParticipant suggestion) then a participant-side implementation
is going to have to persist the EPR it used for registration if it later
wants to try to replace it. Of course we could simply consider that to
be an implementation detail.

Mark.