Subject: RE: [ws-tx] Issue 007 - WS-C: Make Register/RegisterResponse retriable

I disagree that we should preserve the fault. It doesn't relate back the CoordinationProtocolService
EPR and hence actually has less information than a RegisterResponse message.

IMO, the fault should be eliminated and the operation be made idempotent on its own merits, e.g.
without requiring that the sender use the same wsa:MessageId as any previous transmissions
of the Register message.

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com