Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Issue 007 - WS-C: Make Register/RegisterResponse retriable

A crashed participant should only reregister if its state is "intend to
register, but have not received RegisterResponse". If it has registered
then it should just come up and wait, or replay its state-appropriate
message.

If the participant has a generated a GUID, and uses it to replay its
registration (wherever the identity is encoded) then it will never "clash".

We cannot tell the difference (and have no need to tell the difference)
between an inadvertent (transport) double delivery, an advertent retry
without crash, where the participant gets worried it never got the
message through, and a retry after crash recovery.

They are all the same thing from the protocol's standpoint. Too much
information, otherwise.

Alastair