Subject: RE: [ws-tx] Issue 004 - WS-C: Add new fault CannotCreateContext

Peter, Ian
I am including below Max's reply to my (and Peter's original) issue 013
e-mail since it clarifies the issue 013 which is somehow the base for
the issue 004 discussed here. I am happy with the new text for the issue
0013 now.

,Sazi

--- Max's e-mail ----

This fault was intended to represent the error condition of a
coordinator that is rejecting a context provided in a
CreateCoordinationContext message.

I propose an editorial change to the fault text to clarify this.  E.g.:

Before:
"This fault is sent to a coordinator to indicate that the endpoint
cannot accept a context which it was passed:"

After:
"This fault is sent by a coordinator to indicate that the coordinator

----- eof Max's e-mail ------------