Subject: RE: [ws-tx] Issue 013 - WS-C: Remove fault 4.5 ContextRefused

If we keep the tightly focussed meaning, I'd suggest making completely
clear with

"This fault is sent by a coordinator to indicate that the
coordinator cannot accept a context which it was passed in the
CurrentContext field of a
CreateCoordinationContext message"

or, better

"This fault is sent by an Activation Service to indicate that the
Activation Service cannot create a new context using the context passed
in the CurrentContext field of the
CreateCoordinationContext message"

Peter

ps: Max's messages on 013 and 008 don't seem to have been accepted by
the ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org exploder or archive (I got them because I
was cc'ed). The one on 013 is copied in one of Sazi's messages. I gather
at least one message from Rich Salz behaved similarly. Do we have a
general problem ?