Subject: RE: [ws-tx] Issue 008 - WS-C: Remove fault 4.6 AlreadyRegistered

I also see e-mails that refer other e-mails that I don't see in the
list... I think some of the e-mails are not making the list for some
reason...

.Sazi

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Furniss [mailto:peter.furniss@choreology.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 8:25 AM
To: 'Max Feingold'; ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [ws-tx] Issue 008 - WS-C: Remove fault 4.6
AlreadyRegistered

I'm forwarding this back to the list - for some reason it doesn't seem
to have
been propagated by ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org or copied to the archive.

Another message from Max on 013 suffered the same fate, but that is
copied in full
in Sazi's response to it (he was also on the cc: list)

There was at least one message, from Rich Salz, that also suffered this
way.
Are there others ?

Peter