Subject: Still need some votes for F2F attendance ballot

Thanks to all those who voted already.

There are still 22 people who haven't voted in the attendance ballot:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/ballot.php?id=915

To help me plan for the size of the room and catering, I would appreciate
it if those 22 people could vote now with their likely intentions. You can
change your vote in the future if your plans change and the vote isn't
binding anyway - you won't be turned away if say you won't be coming - but
it makes it so much easier if everyone took at stab now at what they
thought most likely.

Ian