Subject: updated WS-TX issues list-02

I’ve updated the issues list to reflect the decisions from our Jan 12 telcon [1] and add the new issue submitted last week:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/issues/WSTransactionIssues.xml

Thanks (once again) to Robin for his help!

Added new issue 022

Updated issues:

015, 016, 017: changed status from ‘new’ to ‘active’

002:  changed status from ‘active’ to ‘dropped’ and added closure information

012:  changed status from ‘active’ to ‘pending’ (waiting for editors to apply the resolution) and added resolution information.

Please send any corrections to me, Peter and the editors’ alias:  ws-tx-editors@lists.oasis-open.org

Regards,

Colleen

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/download.php/16228/WS-TX%20Minutes_2006_01_12.htm