Subject: Pre-registration information for March F2F

Folks, some pre-F2F logistics for those travelling to RTP.

First of all, please can you let me know if you need a vegetarian lunch
option.

Secondly, if you are not a citizen of the US, then IBM security require you
to provide the following information on or before arrival:
Country of Citizenship
Date of Birth

You can either fill out a card with this information when you arrive or
send me the information before then and I will pass it on.

If you are a citizen of Hong Kong, Macao or China and you have a green card
to work in the US then you will need to show that on arrival. If you are a
citizen of one of these countries and you do not have a green card then
please get in touch with me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Ian