Subject: Groups - WS-TX F2F modified

WS-TX F2F has been modified by Eric Newcomer

Date:  Wednesday, 31 May 2006
Time:  All Day

Event Description:
WS-TX face to face meeting in Dublin, Ireland (hosted by IONA).

Update for location (IONA HQ):

http://www.iona.com/info/services/ps/directions/dublin.htm

The IONA office is in the Ballsbridge area of Dublin, which has several hotels and B&Bs within walking distance.  Also several good restaurants are in the area, and it is possible to walk to central Dublin in about 20 minutes or take a taxi or the nearby train.

We will be providing breakfast and lunch and we will set up a Kavi ballot soon to start getting a count.

Agenda:

Minutes:

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other event dates in this series:

Thursday, 01 June 2006, All Day

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/event.php?event_id=9007

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20060307T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20060531
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20060601
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:WS-TX F2F
  IONA).\n\nUpdate for location (IONA
  HQ):\n\nhttp://www.iona.com/info/services/ps/directions/dublin.htm\n\nThe
  IONA office is in the Ballsbridge area of Dublin\, which has several
  hotels and B&Bs within walking distance.  Also several good
  restaurants are in the area\, and it is possible to walk to central
  Dublin in about 20 minutes or take a taxi or the nearby train.\n\nWe
  will be providing breakfast and lunch and we will set up a Kavi ballot
  soon to start getting a count.\n\nGroup: OASIS Web Services
  Transaction (WS-TX) TC\nCreator: Eric Newcomer
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/event.php?event_id=9007
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/event.php?event_id=9007
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20060101T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE:20060601
DTEND;VALUE=DATE:20060602
SEQUENCE:1
SUMMARY:WS-TX F2F
  IONA).\n\nLogistics to follow.\n\nGroup: OASIS Web Services
  Transaction (WS-TX) TC\nCreator: Eric Newcomer
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/event.php?event_id=9008
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/event.php?event_id=9008
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR