Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Issue 28 - Resolve which version of WS-Addressing Specificationto reference

I'm on the WS-Addr WG and we're in the process of completing required
interoperability interactions
(http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/testsuite/report/). There may be some
minor changes (or recommendations for changes) to the spec as a result,
but nothing significant. Therefore, we should be looking at a final
specification within the next few weeks (finger's crossed). As such, I'd
second the move to update our use of WS-Addr to the latest version. The
only question would be: do we wait until it is finalised?

Mark.