Subject: Re: [ws-tx] Issue 30 - One-way message replies

As per the discussion at the f2f, we agreed that we aren't sending
replies to messages, which that section is concerned with: we are
sending more one-way messages that happen to need to be routed to some
endpoint that may have been identified by some previous one-way message.
Hence wsa:ReplyTo is wrong.

In some respects, wsc:ReplyTo (again, just a placeholder, so don't get
hung up on the name) is a convenience for encoding the recipient in the
body of the message.

Mark.