Subject: Hyperlink errors in WSAT cd-01

The vigilant OASIS staff noticed the following editorial error in the WSAT
spec:

In Section 1.2.1 Prefix Namespace (between line 18 and line 19)

the links (mouse-over or click) are encoded (presumably in
error) as:

http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/10/wscoor
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/10/wsat

while the display text appears to be correct:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wscoor/2006/03
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wsat/2006/03

Please could the editors fix this in the next working draft. Since this is
simple editorial, I proposed we don't record an issue.

Regards,
Ian