Subject: Re: [ws-tx] WS-AT/BA Interop Document Changes

I don't have a preference for which version of SOAP or WSAddr we use but I would like us to pick one for the interop - supporting a mixture is just asking for more headaches than we need.
-Doug

"Ram Jeyaraman" <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>

04/03/2006 11:44 AM

<ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[ws-tx] WS-AT/BA Interop Document Changes

Here are some questions and suggested changes to the contributed version of the AT/BA interop documents, for this TC to consider:

1.        The namespace and action URLs, referring to WS-Coordination, WS-AT, and WS-BA, used in the interop message format code snippets [1] need to be changed to use http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-tx/wsXXX/2006/03.
2.        WS-Coordination [2] uses SOAP 1.2. However the interop message format code snippets [1] use SOAP 1.1. Should the interop message formats use SOAP 1.2?
3.        Depending on the resolution to issue i028, the WS-Addressing URL used in the interop message format code snippets [1] should be updated to use the PR version of the WS-Addressing specification; use of the Reference properties should be replaced with Reference parameters.
4.        Should the interop docs use a specific version of the WS-Addressing SOAP Binding (http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/PR-ws-addr-soap-20060321/)?

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17455/wstx-wsat-1.1-interop_scenarios-wd-01.doc, lines 730 - 750.
[2] WS-Coordination: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/17311/wstx-wscoor-1.1-spec-cd-01.pdf PDF line 84.