Subject: Fw: OASIS copyright statement in WSDL and schema artefacts

I propose we resolve issue i098#3 by replacing the copyright statements in
all our WSDL and XSD with the following, consistent with the latest naming
guidelines referenced in the attached note

<!-- Copyright (c) OASIS Open 2006.  -->

Regards,
Ian

----- Forwarded by Ian Robinson/UK/IBM on 20/10/2006 15:48 -----

             "Mary McRae"
             <marypmcrae@gmail
                                       Ian Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB,
             20/10/2006 12:44          <mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc
                                       <Eric.Newcomer@iona.com>,
             Please respond to         <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>
             <mary.mcrae@oasis                                     Subject
                -open.org>             RE: OASIS copyright statement in
                                       WSDL and schema artefacts

Hi Ian,

  All that needs to be included in WSDL, Schema and any other XML/text
files is
the single copyright line and not the entire copyright notice.

  See the latest Naming Guidelines document here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/namingGuidelines/metadata.html#Ancilla

ryFiles

Thanks!

Mary