Subject: Draft minutes 2007-01-11 Teleconference

Table of Resolutions
Table of Action Items

Action Items

New:

Resolutions

Minutes

Scribe: Bob Freund

Approval of prior minutes

Resolution: Minutes of 2006-11-16 approved without objection

Agenda Approval

Resolution: Agenda approved as posed without objection

Action item review

No outstanding action items to review.

New Issues

One new issue Nr. 110 raised by Tom Freund

The issue is intended to track errata.
Resolution: Issue 110 accepted as a new open issue without objection.

New Working Draft of BA Spec

TomF:
A new working draft has been posted including the errata as well as some new OASIS

template changes.
Ian:
At the face to face, we can decide how to work between the new posted version along with

the BA public review version.
Coleen:
Given all of the PR draft comments reference the PR line numbers, it would be better

to use the PR draft verstion as the reference.
Ian:
Very well, then we will use the PR version as the reference version for review comments

at the face to face.

Face to face agenda.

Ian:
Note that the start time of Tuesday morning is 10:00.

... All of the logistics information is posted on the TC web pages.

... Note to make your way to Hursley main reception. Ian will greet the attenders at the main reception at 10:00.

... The usual dial-in facilities will be available.

... On day 2, Wednesday, the agenda includes two proposed motions.

... Both of these motions require a full majority of the TC which means that we will need 12 yes votes. This means that it will require at least one member on the call.
Resolution: We agreed on the call today to schedule the following 2 motions for 3pm GMT on Weds Jan 17:

... Proposed Motion #1:

... Does the TC resolve to:

... - approve this WS-BA draft as a committee draft (CD)

... - hold a further ballot to approve the CD as a committee specification (CS).

... Proposed Motion #2:

... Does the TC resolve to hold a ballot, simultaneously with the WS-BA CS approval ballot, to submit upon successful completion of the WS-BA CS approval ballot - the set of {WS-C, WS-AT and WS-BA} Committee Specifications to the membership of OASIS for consideration as an OASIS Standard (OS).

... The agenda will be adjusted so that the votes will occur at 15:00 GMT

No further requests for additions to the face to face agenda

Role at the face to face

Ian will be taking role as the first agenda item of the first day.

OASIS April Symposium

Ian:
There will be an OASIS symposium in April. There will be a lightning round-up to allow for

... TC members to present status.

... John Harvey has volunteered to present 2-3 foils at the lightning round-up.
Monica:
I will be able to provide assistance at the symposium.

[End of Minutes]
Formatted on 2007-01-12 at 09:57:33 GMT

Minutes formatted by Schreiber, a collection of XSLT stylesheets by Bob Freund modeled after David Booth's scribe

Schreiber diagnostics output

[Delete this section before publishing the minutes]

statistics: Schreiber found 46 input lines

edits: Schreiber found no text-edit commands

command-scribe: Line 4: Bob Freund recognized

command-scribe: Since mode is offline, scribenick is not required

command-scribe: Schreiber detected that this section was scribed offline

system: Transformer: SAXON SA 8.7.1

[End of Schreiber diagnostic output]