Subject: Today's TX telecon and the CS ballot

I have cancelled today's WS-TX telecon as the only agenda item is approval of the last minutes - we can do that next time.
It took a little longer than we'd planned to get everything together for the CS ballots but this has now started and will complete on Oct 2. You'll note that we have used the designated cross-reference change (DCR) process for the first time in TX for the internal spec cross-refs (e.g. where WS-AT refers to WS-C etc). As agreed on the last call, the ballots include a note of our intention for further DCRs (to the WS-SX specs) when we go forward for the OASIS members OS ballot.

Voting members...don't forget to vote:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/ballot.php?id=1544
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/ballot.php?id=1543
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-tx/ballot.php?id=1542