Subject: RE: [ws-tx] Agenda items for May 12?

Ok - no new discussion for a week now so I'll go ahead and cancel the TC meeting this time around.
We can continue this (or any other discussion) by mail as required.

Regards,
Ian Robinson

From:        Ram Jeyaraman <Ram.Jeyaraman@microsoft.com>
To:        Ian Robinson/UK/IBM@IBMGB, Martin Chapman <MARTIN.CHAPMAN@ORACLE.COM>
Cc:        "ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org" <ws-tx@lists.oasis-open.org>
Date:        03/05/2011 00:56

Ø  That being the case, might we be wiser to keep the TC open in its current state (which doesn't cause any of us much work beyond occasional discussions like these)?

Yes, for now let’s keep this TC open. In the future, if the TC Process allows maintenance work on a closed TC’s specifications, we can revisit this.

Thanks.