wsbpel-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel-comment] auctionService.wsdl example does not validate

> Hi all,
>
> I am currently trying to get the XML Schemas for WSDL, PartnerLinkType,
> WS-Addressing and BPEL4WS (1.1-May) into JAXB and/or Castor object
> models.
Just noticed: I forgot about the Message Properties Schema, which is
why...

> The auctionService.wsdl makes use of bpws:property and
> bpws:propertyAlias which are not defined.
... I didn't see these definitions. They are there, obviously. I'll only
have to figure out how to get JAXB (or Castor or at least the W3C
validator) to accept an additional schema for the
  http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2003/03/business-process/
namespace.

> Also it says the partnerLinkType definition is not allowed in the WSDL
> (which is where loanApproval.wsdl fails, too). I've read about the WSDL
> 1.1 extensibility mechanism (without fully understanding it) according
> to which it should be possible to introduce additional definitions (such
> as partnerLinkType), so I don't understand why the validator complains.
> Can anybody here shed some light on this?
Any thoughts on this would still be greatly appreciated!