wsbpel-comment message

Subject: [no subject]

7 parking squear
Sw 18 va london
aLTERN=3A=3Dmrsaicha=5Fsalou52=40alayam=2Ecom

Attn=3A The Ceo=2FMd=2C

We want to transfer to overseas =28$26=2C000=2E000=2E00 USD=29 Twenty six million United
States Dollars=29 from our Bank here in united kingdom=2C I want to ask you to
quietly look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable and fit to
provide either an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank a=2Fc immediately
to receive this funds=2C even an empty a=2Fc can serve to receive this money=2C as
long as you will remain honest to me till the end for this important business
trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down either
now or in future=2E

I am Mr=2EAicha Salou=2C the Auditor General in Africa before my
posting to the united kingdom headquaters during the course
of our auditing I discovered a floating fund in an account opened
in the bank in 1995 and since 1998 nobody has operated on this
account again=2C after going through some old files in the records I
discovered that the owner of the account died without a next of
kin Who will be beneficiary of this said fund=2E

The owner of this account is Mr=2E Allen p=2Eseaman=2C a foreigner=2C and a
executive director of Ghana gold mine=2C and he died in a plain crash=2C
since 1998=2E And no other person knows about this account or any thing
concerning it=2C the account has no other beneficiary=2E

We will start the first transfer with six million =5B$6=2C000=2E000=5D upon successful
transaction without any disappoint from your side=2C we shall re-apply for the
payment of the remaining rest amount to your account=2E However=2C we will sign a
binding agreement=2C to bind us together =2Ethat you will never let me down in this
business=2E With my influence and the position of the bank official we can
transfer this money to any foreigner's reliable account which you can provide
with assurance that this money will be intact pending our physical arrival in
your country for sharing=2E At the conclusion of this business=2C you will be given

25% of the total amount=2C 70% will be for me=2Cwhile 5% will be for expenses both
parties might have incurred during the process of transferring=2E

Looking forward to hear from you soon=2E

Yours Sincerely=2C

Mrs=2E Aicha Salou