wsbpel-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsbpel] [wsbpel-comment] Why is <link> acyclic?

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.
I misunderstood <link> as a control flow, like a goto. Guess I should spent
more time reading the documentation.
In my effort to map BPMN to BPEL I came across with the problem of mapping
interleaved loops. The solution proposed in the BPMN specification consists
in separating part of the process into subprocesses that are invoke by the
main process. Although its a good solution, and easy to do when doing the
mapping manually, it's difficult to implement in software, at least for me.
So I thought a goto could help in some cases.
Thanks again.

My best regards,
Joao