wsbpel-reqts message

Subject: Change List

This is what I heard us agree to on the phone call:

When an issue is created or closed the editor will not send out an e-mail
but instead will just add/change the issues list. This will require
extending the issues list format to include a link to point to the meeting
minutes that caused the issue to be closed as well as a very short
description of why the issue was closed.

The XML format will be changed to HTML based on the structure Peter has in
his submitted documents.

The language in section 3.1 around six month no-activity limits and issue
creators agreeing to close issues will be removed.

Will add a 7 day maximum wait period from when an issue is submitting until
it is included in the list. In that time the editor or others can contact
the submitter to resolve issues around duplication or lack of clarity. The
submitter always has final say as to any changes.

The HTML structure will be extended to include a field to contain links to
relevant use cases.

Also a change I realize that we need, given that there will probably be a
single issues document but multiple target documents (e.g. a change request
could be for use cases, the actual spec, etc.), is a 'target document' field
(defined by the editor) to identify what document the change request is
requesting being changed.

		Yaron