Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Issue 68

Before there was ambiguity because we had not introduced the variable type
attribute. Now that we have done that things should be clearer. When we get
closer to completion we will all be doing full read-thorough of the spec
looking for unclear language. Lets see if anything comes up then. Otherwise
I think we can put this thread to sleep.

members/le
ave_workgroup.php.