Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] [Fwd: Re: a follow-up on BPEL XML Schema fileplacement]

Hi,

I also experienced problems with CVS repo recently and reported it. Apparently they have some hardware issues that they are trying to resolve. I received the the attached reply (see later below).

Regards, Prasad

Alex Yiu wrote:
Hi all,

Just FYI ...
www-124.ibm.com (IBM OSS CVS site for BPEL) has been down for the last 2 days.

Regards,
Alex
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [GWI] Medium priority ticket #:SDOP-5X2S5H has been routed to Donna K Milling
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:13:56 -0800
From: Mayank Dhamija <mdhamij@us.ibm.com>
To: pyendluri@webmethods.com
CC: Donna K Milling <dmilling@us.ibm.com>, Robert Barnes <rbarnes@us.ibm.com>, Orlando Calfe Jr <ocalfej@us.ibm.com>

Hi Mr. Yendluri,

We are aware of the problem that you are experiencing with our CVS repository.  The issue is currently being resolved, however, due to the hardware problems that we are facing, the OSS site will not be available for approximately 24 hours.  Please let me know if there are any questions or concerns that you have in the meantime. Thank you.

Regards,

Mayank Dhamija
IBM alphaWorks Development
External Line: (408)256-2788