Subject: RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] uploading the spec

Hi,
Thanks for catching this.  Here is a speadsheet with all voting and non-voting members (but no observers, probationary members, etc.)  I left the folks who are on loa but have contributed at some point.  We get to exercise some discretion about who is included - if we want to propose some cut off based on meetings attended or email posted, etc, I can get that sort of info.  I also have historical data about previous members who've left for various reasons if we want to mine that.  However, this should do for this rev of the spec:

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

Prasad Yendluri <prasad.yendluri@webmethods.com>

05/20/2005 01:31 PM

"'Satish Thatte'" <satisht@microsoft.com>, Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS
cc
wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject
RE: [wsbpel-spec-edit] uploading the spec

Hi Diane,

Just remembered that there was a question regarding appendix H (list of TC members) not being up-to-date for the past couple of revisions when we published the spec. I think we promised to Andrew Francis :) to bring it current with this revision. IIRC you were going to send the list of current TC participants to the editors mailing list(?) If you can send it today I can update the appendix prior to publishing it.

I will hold off on publishing the spec until then, unless I hear otherwise.

Regards, Prasad