Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] Notes from Nov 22 call

I completed my edits, sorry it took longer than I anticipated.
Incorporating 107 into 82 was a bit messier than expected and I had to
draft Rania to help me make sense of it all. The pen goes to Assaf, I
believe.

Paco

                      Diane
                      Jordan/Raleigh/IB        To:       <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      M@IBMUS                  cc:
                                               Subject:  [wsbpel-spec-edit] Notes from Nov 22 call
                      11/22/2005 01:24
                      PM

Attendees:  Alexandre, Prasad, Dieter, Alex, Vinky, Diane

Work plan:
Paco is working on 82.3, 99, 107, 109
Assaf (if available) to complete 209 and 214 when Paco is done
Alex will do 6.2 and 204, and fix the error he found: grammar mistake for
<onAlarm> (repeatEvery can be used on its own)
Vinky will do 82.2
Alexandre will do 230, 233
As usual when you complete an assignment please send an email alerting the
team that the pen should go to the next person in the list.

Other discussion:

   Dieter is working on the proposals to vote for the compensation related
   issues.
   Vinky reported that 84 doesn't look very big - he's found 8-10 instances
   of static analysis checking mandated by the spec.
   125 is complete in the spec now.
   I will start investigating bugzilla and/or the action item list on the
   subgroup web site for tracking editorial to do's (like the grammar
   mistake Alex found).  Will have a suggestion by the first meeting in
   Jan.  Fall back will be a spread sheet.  Here is one I've been using
   (which requires manual merge with issues list editing work list) :
   Oasis is moving to a new document retention system.  This seems to
   include improvements in the storage and url's for documents which we
   will look forward to.  At present, unless one of this team sees a good
   reason, for the editing itself I'd suggest we stick with our current
   environment on source forge rather than trying to switch horses -
   however, if you have a different view, please let us know as I haven't
   tried to research the new system and am just reacting to the possible
   disruption any change can entail.

For those who are celebrating it, happy thanksgiving - to all others, have
a happy day anyway.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

#### issues for editing team nov 22.xls has been removed from this note on
November 30, 2005 by Francisco Curbera