Subject: Re: [wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: Issue 82.1 - Resolution

Hi,

The subject line is indeed a bit misleading. I also missed that email.
I guess I also need to look at that email closer.

Charlton, I attached that email archive HTML here, in case you don't have the web access.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alex Yiu

Diane Jordan wrote:

Charlton,
See this email for an explanation of the editing -  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel-spec-edit/email/archives/200602/msg00045.html
The subject was misleading so you may have missed it.  There were no replies to it that I've seen or objections on the calls, but if that doesn't mean we can't still fix it if need be.
Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

"Charlton Barreto" <cbarreto@adobe.com>

03/13/2006 05:15 PM

<wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
<CBARRETO@adobe.com>
Subject
[wsbpel-spec-edit] RE: Issue 82.1 - Resolution

Reviewing the latest spec in CVS, I saw that the changes for Issue 82.1 were for the most part incorporated. However, there was one place where I had a question:

Section 13.4.3, paragraph 3 reads:

“All start activities MUST be defined in a process of this Template Profile. This implies that NO new start activity (that is a message inbound activity annotated with a createInstance=”yes” attribute) is allowed to be added during executable completion. The Template Profile introduces a new “template”createInstance” attributed for use with opaque activities, since the standard “createInstance” attribute defined in the common abstract process schema is not allowed on opaque activities.”

Why was the second sentence (“The Template Profile introduces….”) added? It is redundant since we’ve already covered this concept earlier in Section 13.4.

The paragraph should read (conforming to our accepted resolution of Issue 82.1):

“All start activities MUST be defined in a process of this Template Profile. This implies that NO new start activity is allowed to be added during executable completion (that is, a message inbound activity annotated with a createInstance=”yes” attribute).

Best,

-Charlton.
--
Adobe Systems Incorporated