Subject: RE: Alejandro - you can have the pen now

Hi Yin-Leng,
We haven't updated the Committee Members section yet.  This is the decision we made on who should appear:
In the acknowledgement appendix, create 2 sub-sections: 1 listing current members and voting members, and 2) listing anyone that was a member/voting member in the past but is no longer (exlude all observers)
This should be effective as of today and including any new members/voting members

Member affiliation on the ack list will be determined according to the following:
1 current affilaiton for those still on the roster
2 affiliation shown on the roster at the time they were members for those no longer on the roster
3 personal request to have affiliation changed

I also stated that as i understand OASIS process, anyone who requests to be removed from this list should be so removed.

Sally has been working on it but we haven't gone back and gotten the earlier members.  I assume the difference has to do with people who were members at an earlier point, so they may remain but we've also agree that when a company rep makes a request we would honor it too.  Please let us know what the appropriate names for HP are.

Regards, Diane
IBM  Emerging Internet Software Standards
drj@us.ibm.com
(919)254-7221 or 8-444-7221, Mobile: 919-624-5123, Fax 845-491-5709

"Husband, Yin-Leng" <Yin-leng.Husband@hp.com>

08/07/2006 03:03 AM

Diane Jordan/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS, <wsbpel-spec-edit@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
RE: Alejandro - you can have the pen now

Hi Diane & Editors,
I know this might be the last thing on people's mind, but I took a look at the August draft spec, Section J. Committee Members, and did a quick comparison with the Member Roster (http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsbpel/members/roster.php).
I found a major discrepancy between the names shown in the two lists.

For example, the Member Roster shows 4 names from Hewlett-Packard whereas Section J of the specification shows 5 names from Hewlett-Packard.  Moreover, only two names (mine and Bob Taylor) are present in both lists.  So why are there three other Hewlett-Packard names present in Section J that are not shown in the Member Roster?

Just curious,
Yin Leng