wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Rough draft 1st use case and matrix

Colleagues,

As promised, I have included 2 files (zipped) containing the topic of
discussion:  A use case file and a consideration matrix.  Harvey and Sally
and others have provided feedback.  Harvey is graciously working on merging
our thoughts on this and progress is being made.

The matrix is just the framework that helps to share the organization of
the use case and the areas it can potentially cover.  It is by no means
complete (see the email about my concerns and my 0.02$).

The light blue and light orange areas are where, I think, we should put our
initial efforts.

The use case document, too, has quite a ways to go, but I think it can
serve as a starting point (I highlighted issue 66 as it relates to a
particular execution step in runtime - there are potential matches to other
issues that need highlighting elsewhere in the document).

Please feel free to provide feedback so we can incorporate them into the
artifacts.

I thank Harvey for his efforts, and Sally and others for their initial
thoughts.

Regards,
Sid Askary
(408)509-5454