wsbpel-uc message

Subject: Recent documents

Harvey,
Good job getting them out in time.  2 points:

1) In The original "spread sheet" that I proposed there were columns for
separate AI and B2B classifications.  I'm not sure of the reason for
removing them.

2) I've added a pre condition statement to the use case itself and I'am
sending the zipped word doc as attachment.

Take care,
Sid.

WSBPEL Use Case Catalogue - for TC 2003-10-01.zip